Jonathan Ganz

Default Good news for America is bad news for the Democrats

Yeah, I do want more. I want what's appropriate to the threat. We had
100K+ in Iraq to catch one guy, someone who had nothing to do with
9/11 or WMDs.

Isn't that the point? They're unable to keep AG stable, because in part
there are not enough troops.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"FamilySailor" wrote in message
They didn't stop, but they didn't go after him full time either. Instead

of
100K+ troops in Iraq, how about 100K troops in Afganistan??? Now
if that had happened, I could say Bu**** was actually doing something.
We only have about 10K troops "looking for BL." And, that includes
trying to keep Afganistan stable. What a joke.

Bush has 10,000 people looking for Bin Laden (one man) and you still want
more!!! Wow, you are pretty hard to please I would say.

I know you said they are also keeping Afghanistan stable, but they are
looking for ole Bin too.