felton

Default Good news for America is bad news for the Democrats

On 13 Jul 2004 15:05:14 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:28:02 GMT, felton said:

In case you have failed to notice, we haven't gotten bin Laden.

I've been telling my wife for some months that I expect we'll get him around
August or September, at which point the Dems will claim there was some deep
dark plot to time the capture just before the election.

Better late than never. I did hear that the Bush administration is
now really turning up the heat on Pakistan to get some high level
Al-Qaeda terrorist prior to the election. Too bad that it took some
low approval ratings for this group to resume the war on terrorism,
but I guess they have their hands full in Iraq.

I know one thing...if I were an unusally tall Arab, I would keep a low
profile for the next few months...there are some desperate Republicans
looking for a trophy. Whether real or imagined makes little
difference to the party base.