FamilySailor

Default Bought a Reinel 26'

We may be backing out on buying the Reinel 26'. I have been looking for a
while and I know I can buy a much nicer boat for that price. Although it is
about the biggest sailboat I can find that is trailerable. I have not really
committed to buying the boat (as in no money changed hands and did not make
a verbal agreement). I have a friend who is checking out another 26'
trailerable sailboat for me this weekend. This one is the trailer sailor of
my dreams. Will say no more about it until I have money down on it or pass
it up, if it checks out okay that is. It sound pretty good (as it has not
been seen yet!)