DSK

Default Bought a Reinel 26'

FamilySailor wrote:
Just bought a Reinel 26' for $7500 I pick it up Saturday. I have not been
able to find much information on this boat. The interior is huge!!!! And it
sure is pretty looking.

Congrats on new boat! Have you taken it sailing yet?

There is not much info out there on the Reinell sailboats. It was a
motorboat company that tried to branch out just at the closing of the
boom years of the sailing biz. The boats of theirs that I've seen look
rather unconventional, which is why you'll hear some naysaying about
them; but they look fairly practical & roomy.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King