basskisser

Default Trailer Tires Overheating.

"Joe" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

Bobby Labonte on restrictor plate racing:

"That type of racing to me isn't as exciting as going 200 miles per

hour at
the end of the straightaway at Atlanta (which does not use restrictor
plates) because I can control what I'm doing," said defending series
champion Bobby Labonte.

"I have the opportunity to let off the gas and hit the brake and all

that
stuff. At Daytona you don't do that. You just hold it wide open, and

then
you're in a pack of cars all day. It's obvious that's not the same type

of
racing we're doing everywhere else. It's not the same."
http://tinyurl.com/twmd

I guess you know more about racing than Bobby Labonte?

There's only a few times you ever use brakes during restrictor plate

racing-

1) To avoid an accident
2) To slow down while entering the pits
3) To slow down in the turns due to a handling/mechanical problem with

the
car.

You are stupid, and WRONG... you dumb idiot, if you EVER LISTENED to a
race broadcast, of say, Talledage, or Daytona, or other
superspeedways, the commentators, racers all, will ALWAYS talk about
using the brakes as opposed to lifting off the throttle ALWAYS. Why?
With restrictor plates, if they lift, the RPM loss, and speed is much
greater than if they brake. If they keep the fuel/air mixture pushing
through the restrictor plate, the car comes back up to speed much
quicker than if they lifted off of the throttle. It's pretty simple,
but, I'm sure you still don't understand, JoeTechnician.

Just what I figured, you know more about racing than Bobby Labonte.

I'll add it to your list

Please show where Bobby Labonte, or any other driver for that matter,
has said that they don't use brakes at superspeedways. You,
JoeTechnician are so stupid that you don't even understand what you've
posted! He simply stated that, as opposed to short tracks, the driving
isn't the same. On short tracks, you brake much harder, to a point of
skidding some, and it upsets the cars, making the driving different.
Jeez, dumby, of course you don't drive the same at a superspeedway as
you do a short track. And you don't drive the same at a road course as
you do a short track, or a speedway. And you don't drive the same at a
downforce track as you do the others. You've not proven a damned
thing, you dolt.