Joe

Default Kerry--cowardly, dishonest, afraid, and running away to hide

"Bart Senior" wrote in message t...

KING: "So, 9/11, Fahrenheit, seen it?"

KERRY: No, I haven't -- I haven't -- I haven't.

KING: Plan to?

KERRY: I don't plan to, actually --

KING: You don't plan to?

KERRY: No, I don't plan to.

KING: Haven't you been curious to see it?

KERRY: I've seen it. I've watched it for the last four years.

Kerry can't admit to having seen it, because if he does it
opens himself up to criticism on it. He would lose votes
from the extremist liberals, or the undecided independents.

Kerry is a coward. Or else he'd see the movie and be willing
to talk about it honestly. He rather let lies and distortions
stand. He'd rather let others sling his mud for him.

Indeed! Typical Kerry.

Joe