Jonathan Ganz

Default Rush Limbaugh? and why he & his listeners are losers...

Boring and not relevant.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Mark Cook" wrote in message
.. .
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Are you just stupid or what. I never claimed that anything would
prove Gore won or didn't win. The Supremes never let it go far
enough to find out.

You don't like Gore. I don't like Bush. So, what's your point?

The point the order of the FSC, which overturned by the SCotUS, would NOT
have proven anything. It was standardless, partial recount of disputed
ballots (60k of 180k) which violated 3 U.S.C. section 5, thus would have
been thrown out by the US House. To say that the SC gave Bush the election
is wrong. If you going to make that kind of argument, then it was the
Democrats on the Florida Supreme Court because they gave Bush the state
certification which the Democrats could NEVER get enough votes to

override.