Default Need advice on dealing with ugly windshield frame

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 00:57:05 GMT, "Lawrence James"
wrote:

I took all the glass off my stingray to put tint film on it and it was easy.
But I can't see yours so I don't know if it's similar or not. In 85 most of
the glass on sea rays was close to flat. Isn't it? It's an aluminum frame
with black gasket around the glass?

Yes, the glass seems to be flat, so I would imagine if I broke a
panel, I could have one replicated at a glass shop......

The glass was evidently set in some sort of sealer, and then a black
gasket installed to keep it in place.....I'm not sure where I'd find
the gasket either.......