Michael

Default Boat Speed

It's easy to get sucked into a bad lifestyle. Easier than I would have
thought. Didn't smoke for 20 years, nor drink for that matter. Remember
Paul Martin? He warned me once aboutthe seductive S. Cal lifestyle. How
right he was. But that aside and all the plastic make excuses lifestyle of
that place aside I managed to go back the other way. Best thing that ever
happened to me. My mistake. My pain (and the hours on deck chipping rust
are definitely a pain!). My problem to deal with. But it was dealt with.
Most of that era has disappeared and all that's left is the unenviable but
diminishing front porch and that goes next. I found out at this age it's
hard to reverse things but not impossible, just takes longer. From what I
hear it's a zero sum gain for humanity. The more I lost, the more it went
elsewhere. Couldn't have worked out better! What Mooron writes below is a
harder lifestyle but a far better one. We'd all do well to follow his
example.

M.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
The hell you say.... I'm as good or better than when I was 20.... food is
like oats to a horse... eat what you need and work hard. I never worry

about
what I eat.... I go with what my body wants... If that's a triple
cheeseburger with extra mayo... so be it. I also don't eat more than once

day.... usually! One big meal... sometimes I forget to eat for a day or
two... no big deal.
5'10" and 165lbs. I've got muscular defininition and hoist my weight

easily
up rope or cliff.

20 lbs??? overweight??.... I'd be sufferin' blackouts just bending over

tie my shoes!

No diet ever.... never watch what I eat.... eat what I want when I

want....
I just work hard almost every day!

Problem lies with the take out 3 meals a day crowd.... not healthy to eat
that much!

CM

"Michael" wrote in message
| would you believe from 305 to 200. Qualifies as triple X. Side

comment.
| Whateverthe reason for going from 190 to 300+ the way backdownis long
| hard arduous but well worth it. The first and most important thing

is
| to quit 'trying' andjust 'do it.' Can't live in a fairy tale world for
| example sucking down CoorsLights andpretending it's not the sameas full
| brew. Fat is fat. Then it'sa matter of adjusting the life style.

Stay
| away from bad influences. Cut down on carbs beyond those needed

forthe
| work at hand. When I'm chipping rust orwhatever10-12 hours a day I

have
| some cereal in the morning and smallamounts of rice,whatever. When
I'm
| sitting on gangway security for 12-16 hours I use zero starch. Cutout
| the grill line at breakfast, cut out the fatty stuff. Pretty soon it
| starts ratchetingdownwards. Ialsostay off the scales. Don't much

care
as
| long as the pants get to big, the belt notches likewise. Still about

20
| go but lifeis much sweeter. It won't ever be thesame as age20 but
it's
| a better way to reach age 80!
|
| M.
|

| "Scout" wrote in message
| triple ex?
| Scout
|
| "Michael" wrote in message
| orthe ex-waistline I used to have. LOL
|
| M.
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| "Michael" wrote in message
| |
| | "Wally" wrote in message
| | It isn't pear-shaped, it's an oblate spheroid.
|

| | Sounds likea goodname foraboat. Or a rock band. Or the ex .

..
.