Capt. Mooron

Default Rush Limbaugh? and why he & his listeners are losers...

Thanks... no really...
You didn't have to listen to that sanctimonious Cellucci whining on and on
about how we were betraying the USA and there would be "serious
repercussions" !

A buddy of mine was convinced the CIA had something to do with the Canadian
Mad Cow incident and the Avian Flu in British Columbia.... but I pointed out
they were way too stupid to engage in anything that complex... considering
their "intelligence" on Iraq.

Barring that nonsense..... lots of American Tourists up in the Park this
year. You guys look just like Canadians! ;-)

CM