Capt. Mooron

Default Rush Limbaugh? and why he & his listeners are losers...

H-m-m-m... did you hear about how Bush's military service record was
"accidentally" destroyed??

Did you know the Iraq fiasco is costing the USA about 64 million a week

That on average 3 to 4 soldiers are being killed there every day.

That everyone knows there never was any WMD

.... and best of all we Canadians refused to join on this hay ride to hell in
a handbasket!

Cripes you are looking dumber every day!

CM

om...