John Cairns

Default Don't mess with the Coast Guard!

In these parts you see kayaks strapped to the top of 50k SUV's. I doubt if
he'll be fined the maximum, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if the whole
episode ended up costing this putz around 10k.
John Cairns
"Scout" wrote in message
if he had that kind of cash would he be paddling a friggin' kayak?
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
do you really believe the guy's gonna pay a $250,000 fine? Do 6 years

for
kayacking 'too close' to a stinking ferry? I think I'm gonna buy a few

more
guns this week.

SV

"Scout" wrote in message
If I were a terrorist, here is what I'd say: "My work here is done."
Scout

wrote in message
Kayaker gets WHACKED by C.G. in Rochester N.Y.

http://www.wroctv.com/news/story.asp?id=14174

BB