FamilySailor

Default minimum wage thought

Actually I think the "big picture" is that the Government is borrowing
money to pay you that $300 and "not raise" your taxes. They send
those $300 checks out as if they are doing you a great favor and to
buy votes. The only problem is that *you* will be expected to pay
that back. The only money the government has is *our* money, after
all.

Actually Tax laws were set under previous administrations and were not
intending to borrow but to take and keep our money. The current
administration would not let them keep what they tried to take, duh

Now they are withhold less, duhhhh
Man! rotflmao.... "Big Picture" ROTFLMAO!!!