Bart Senior

Default Rush Limbaugh? and why he & his listeners are losers...

Most American's will reelect President Bush for those
many fine reasons.

Jonathan Ganz wrote

HAhahahahaha.... good one joe. With reasons like that, you (and only
you) *should* vote for Bu****.

"Joe" wrote

Because he is a person that is going to do what he says. Because he
does not suck up to the French. Because he hates Dictators. Because he
is seen by the terrorist as a person that has not hesitation to kill
them before they kill us.
Because he puts the US ahead of any and all other countries. He Like I
could care less what the rest of the world thinks about us, all we
care about is our country and keeping another 911 from happening.
Because he supports our military. Because he supports the American oil
field. Because he's a fellow Texan. Because he stands his ground no
matter what. Because I hates most lawyers. Because I think Kerry is a
2 faced liar. Because Edwards is not capable of becoming president if
Kerry kicks the bucket. Because he a better leader than Kerry. Because
Kerry discraced his fellow Vietnam vets.