Nav

Default Accident Emergency Question [Three part ]

DSK wrote:

Nav wrote:

So you don't think it's the "best (IMHO)" answer?

I neither know nor care what the "best" answer is, in your humble
opinion. It's a stupid way to think about sailing. There is no right
answer, there is no best answer... only things that work and things that
fail. Some methods & tactics work well, some do not... but no single
action will always be "right" or "best" irregardless of conditions.

For a limited range of outcomes optimization of outcome is always best.
You should know this -it's a fundamental tenet of good engineering
practice isn't it?

Nevertheless, your dislike of education shows.

I don't dislike education, what I dislike is your pedantic sneering.

But sneering is only possible when there is an object of contempt.

... Frankly many things can be better learnt from others

Like manners?

Yes, indeed.

Cheers