Maxprop

Default Who is John Kerry? and why he is a loser...

"Scout" wrote in message

Max, the first thing wrong with this anecdote is that is begins with, "An
attorney on the radio last week related a story . . . "
There are so many things that sound fishy with this story, that I'd need

see something verifiable. It just doesn't ring true, and sounds like a
lawyer tying to make a case for his client (i.e., he needs a villain). I

am
interested however, and looking for the story myself; so far no luck. It
should be a fairly easy story to find. If you see the story, preferably

with
two sides, please post it.

Will do. I'm still searching for it as well.

Several year's ago I was Pennsylvania's New Teacher of the Year. Part of

the
reason for that was that I was at school an hour before and at least an

hour
afterschool for kids who needed extra help. The other teachers had no
problems with this, and I can't understand why any would, unless there is
more to this story than the radio lawyer has let on. Please keep me posted
if you hear more.
Scout

My general mistrust of attorneys tends to lead me to be skeptical as well,
but the show's host (it was a WLS--Chicago--local show) claimed to have read
the same story, lending some credence. If I can find anything, I'll post it
here under "Teacher Story."

Max