DSK

Default Who is Rush Limbaugh? and why he is a loser...

DSK wrote:
.... Several of my
co-workers are Rush Limbaugh fans and play his show much of the day. I
hear several hours of his whining & lying every week.

felton wrote:
My condolences.

Oh, it's not as bad as some of the music I'm forced to endure. Actually
Rush can be kind of funny once in a while. But he whines a lot... I
think of him as the Britney Spears of choice for fat angry underemployed
white men.

... If you get desperate, you might try large numbers of
OxyContin, Rush's drug of choice. They are said to kill pain and cause
deafness

Actually I have some sympathy for his drug problem, prescription
painkillers can run away with you. That doesn't excuse his blatant
self-serving hypocrisy though.

Rush and his ilk have almost destroyed conservative politics in this
country. They have replaced conservative ideals with an endless parade
of illogic and wishful thinking, and replaced actual campaigning with
character assassination. Their popularity proves Barnum's Law: "It is
impossible to underestimate the stupidity and bad taste of the average
American."

Thankfully, it looks like the peak of Angry Dumb White Male Power might
have passed. Maybe not, I thought it had gone with Newt Gengrich...

DSK