Calif Bill

Default OT The Incredible Lying BushCO!

"jps" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"jps" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

If he just wanted to prop up his numbers, just had to charge HK

under
the
Patriot act. You boy showed the way in Wag The Dog. How many

people
still
engage in Bosnia?

How many were killed in Bosnia and how much did it cost.

Stupid comparison for you to bring up.

Lots of those civilians you seem to worry about in Iraq. What was the
danger to the USA from Bosnia? How much has Bosnia cost us?

We didn't lie our way into that war. We went there to stop further ethnic
cleansing. Casualties were extremely low in comparison to Iraq, cost was
infintesimal in comparison to Iraq.

Orders of magnitude difference in all respects: intent, losses, cost.

Again.
What was the danger to the USA from Bosnia? How much has Bosnia cost us?
It was a European area, why did we feel we had to do the job? Somalia, same
questions.