Bill Cole

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

Wrong, I am not a Bush supporter, but you position is so ridiculous it is
amazing that anyone with such a low IQ could figure out how to turn on a
computer.

Do you use your local library to access rec.boats? I understand the
librarians are very helpful.

Bill

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bill Cole wrote:
Harry,
I agree with you, the problem with American Corporations is poor

managers,
we need to either move overseas and use foreign managers or import us

some
of those good managers.

Obviously, if all problems are the result of managers, we need to get

rid of
the son of bitches.

You seem simple-minded enough to be a right-wing Bush supporter...

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.