basskisser

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

"Joe" wrote in message . ..
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message news:C5TSa.47301
Licensed as an Engineer?

Not required nor available for Communications Engineering in FL or GA.
RCDD is the industry standard for communications engineering. 90% plus

large
industry/government contracts require an RCDD stamped approval for all
communications design plans, and an RCDD onsite during installation for
QA/QC and PM.

But, since your an engineer yourself, you already knew that.
Didn't you?

Pure horse****, there Blow. If you practice engineering in the state
of GA, even use the word ENGINEER in your business name, reference to
yourself, etc., you MUST be licensed as a professional engineer.
Florida is very similar:

Here's a link to a wanted add from a company trying to hire me right now as
an "Systems Project Engineer"
http://bicsi.com/Resources/JobBoard/ListingDetails.aspx?JobID=1183

Notice it says "You will have direct leadership of the engineering design
and production" and "RCDD or PE preferred" but nowhere does it say required.

Better hurry and call the police.

Do you dispute that, in the state of Georgia, that if you practice
engineering, and or reference to engineering is in your name, that by
law, you must be licensed as a Professional Engineer? Do you further
dispute that, in order to become a licensed engineer in the state of
Georgia, that you must complete four years of Engineer in Training,
under a LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER, to even be allowed to sit for
the exam?

In short, I give you verbage directly from the State of Georgia
website, you give me a flippin' WANT AD!!!!
Now, I ask, are you or are you not a Licensed Professional Engineer?
Yes or no.