Flying Tadpole

Default James Doohan - What will Blobster say?

Scott Vernon wrote:

Young Tadpole, get Navie to splain time zones to you. The whole world does
not revolve around Awrstralia.

News to me. Indeed, in reality, every individual has an inbuilt
bias that the world, and indeed the universe, revolves around
them. However, I was just commenting on Katysails' posting at 7
am local time, or thereabouts. Now me, I believe that no work or
difficult activity should be attempted before, oh say 11am; and
that one should cease labours after about 3pm. However, I do
appreciate that some must work slavers' hours for little return.

--
Flying Tadpole (in Oz mode)

Break Away, Sail Away and putz away
now at http://music.download.com/internetopera