Jonathan Ganz

Default Who is John Kerry? and why he is a loser...

I eat too many of them.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
what have you got against burger flippers?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I think the worst offender is someone who takes away your job.
I'd gladly give up some cash to have the job market actually
be stable or growing (not talking about burger flippers). Talk
to Bu****. He's taken away millions of jobs. Fortunately, despite
him, they're starting to come back.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Comments interspersed...

"Bart Senior" wrote in message

John Kerry has missed more Senate votes this session than he's

made.

Are you trying to say that this is a good or bad thing?

Works for me. Now if we could just get the other 99 senators to

"miss"
votes.

During a Democrat fundraiser in San Francisco Monday, Sen. Hillary
Rodham Clinton told the audience. "We're going to take things away
from you on behalf of the common good."

Like illegal drugs? Like WMDs? Like assault rifles? Pretty easy to

take
things out of context isn't it....

Like money. More and more of our money.

Max