Vito

Default Who is John Kerry? and why he is a loser...

"Maxprop" wrote

During a Democrat fundraiser in San Francisco Monday, Sen. Hillary
Rodham Clinton told the audience. "We're going to take things away
from you on behalf of the common good."

Like illegal drugs? Like WMDs? Like assault rifles? Pretty easy to take
things out of context isn't it....

Like money. More and more of our money.

Are you making 10 million a year? If not, then that hasn't been true since
the jesus freaks took over the GOP. Reagan spent more money than any
democrat before him and The Village Idiot is spending far more than
Hillary's front man did. Difference is democrats taxed people making over a
$million a year under the Clintoons but Republicans barrow it, leaving our
kids and grandkids to pay for our not-so-good times- plus interest.