Vito

Default Who is John Kerry? and why he is a loser...

"Bart Senior" wrote
John Kerry has missed more Senate votes this session than he's made. .....

Y'know you might be right - Kerry and his fellow liberal democrats MIGHT
ruin the country if elected. But what's the alternative? Bush and the other
village idiots running congress are ruining the country right now. Four
years ago we were haggling about using the surplus to pay off the national
debt and our 401Ks were growing steadily. Now we have two concurrent wars
going on, we have people locked down without due process, the surplus was
turned into the biggest deficites ever and our 401Ks still haven't recovered
from the Bush recession. So what do you suggest? Me? I'm writing in
Hillary. She couldn't be worse that Bush or Kerry.

BTW did y'all know she was a big Goldwater supporter? Why'd she switch?
Cuz the Democrat Party is closer to Barry's 'radical' doctern of fiscal
conservatism and government obedience to the Constitution than the
barrow-and-spend religious zealots who took over the Republican party.