Horvath

Default More Electronics????

On 30 Jun 2004 02:00:06 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

I also have GPS, and a computer with a built in DVD player. Also full
stereo sound, and a CD player. The atomic clock stopped, so I can't
count it until it's fixed.

My friend had an atomic clock on his boat. He dropped it and the case cracked.
It leaked and now he can't re-board his boat for 500'000 years.

RB

I plan on getting the atomic clock fixed, getting some atomic fuel,
and an atomic detonator, and using it on enemies of the United States.

Paris, perhaps?