Jonathan Ganz

Default motoring vs. sailing

I could see that, depending on where you're sailing. There are places
here that you'd be sailing the whole time and other places that have
no or light wind. 3 gallons is pretty good though. That lasts me a whole
season, but I only have a 4-horse engine.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
Donal the Winnebagoteau Captain claims that cruising in a sailboat
really consists of motoring 85% of the time. I just returned from
eight and a half days of cruising. When I returned home, I topped up
my boat's tank. It took ...drumroll, please ...wait for it

...3 gallons!

BB