John Cairns

Default SAILING GROUNDS

Bob prefers smelly bait, the smellier the better. But Jax likes it even
better!
John Cairns
"Nav" wrote in message
UGH! smelly bait.

Cheers

Capt. Mooron wrote:

Okay.... I'm taking a quick poll to see if Bob is the only poster here

with
such a limited sailing area.

Please just give us an idea of where you've sailed, lakes, oceans, bays,
countries...... I'll start:

Great Slave Lake, NWT
Hudson's Bay - Rankin Yacht Club
Beaufort Sea - Tuktoyaktuk
Bahamas, Eluthra, & Exuma Cays
British Virgin Islands - all of it
Jamaica - Montego Bay to Negril
Brasil - Florinopolis to Bombinas and Porto Alegra /Recife
American Samoa - Pago Pago Yacht Club
Western Samoa - Upolu to Savai'i
Tonga - Am Samoa to Tonga return [ Pago-Vava'u]
British Columbia
Nova Scotia
New Brunswick
Prince Edward Island
Ontario
Quebec

I know it's not a lot and many have sailed more areas.... but compared

Bob.... !!!?????
I mean let's face it... Bob hasn't even done a basic BVI trip on a

charter
boat!!!
Bob can't use a Radar
Bob can't navigate
Bob can't sail into a slip

Bob does try though.... lame as those attempts are in his very limited

world
of sail.

CM