Joe

Default 3 or 4 blade props?

"Wildest Dream" wrote in message

I know my boat gets on plain using them if I don't use them and have allot
of people onboard I never get on plain and it would be very inefficient to
keep trying I would think, but then again I don't have a flow scan and a

gps
so I can't tell u for sure, but I know if I'm not on plain I'm not going
anywhere fast. Just sitting back relaxing, taking a cruise. Happy boating

If you can't plane at full throttle without tabs, but can plane with them,
there is no doubt that using the tabs on your boat is improving your fuel
consumption.