Bobsprit

Default SAILING GROUNDS

Sorry, Mooron. I'm afraid you blew it again. Not that your troll really means
anything...

NY Harbor aboard the Petrel as crew (71 foot yawl), my first sailing experience
after learning on Sunfish.

Trinidad and Tobago aboard a a real sailing skiff built in the 30's. I was 15.

North Carolina, several outings on Hobie Cats and the Hobie monohull. Just a
couple of years ago on the cat.

Pocono Lake, Laser sailing.

LIS, more boats sailed than I could count at the moment!

Jersey Shore, Catalina 27 and Galaxy 32. Doing it again next week out of Shark
River!

Miami, in a god-awful Albacor, but later in a nice lightening.

And speaking of Lightenings, we use to sail one along with a Chrysler boat on a
PA lake that I don't recall.

Rough times for you, eh, Mooron???

RB