JAXAshby

Default SAILING GROUNDS

moron, kayaking doesn't count (except in your universe) so I will leave that
out.

NJ
LIS
Jersey shore
Delaware River
Chesepeake
ICW.
BVI
Ft Lauderdale
Charleston
St Augustine
Block Island
Boston
Plymouth
Situate
New Haven
Greenpoint
Maui
Honolulu
Medicine Lake
Balsam Lake
Charlette Amalie
Upper New York Harbor
Lower New York Harbor
Acapulco
South China Sea (but that was just swimming and killing)
others

Okay.... I'm taking a quick poll to see if Bob is the only poster here with
such a limited sailing area.

Please just give us an idea of where you've sailed, lakes, oceans, bays,
countries...... I'll start:

Great Slave Lake, NWT
Hudson's Bay - Rankin Yacht Club
Beaufort Sea - Tuktoyaktuk
Bahamas, Eluthra, & Exuma Cays
British Virgin Islands - all of it
Jamaica - Montego Bay to Negril
Brasil - Florinopolis to Bombinas and Porto Alegra /Recife
American Samoa - Pago Pago Yacht Club
Western Samoa - Upolu to Savai'i
Tonga - Am Samoa to Tonga return [ Pago-Vava'u]
British Columbia
Nova Scotia
New Brunswick
Prince Edward Island
Ontario
Quebec

I know it's not a lot and many have sailed more areas.... but compared to
I mean let's face it... Bob hasn't even done a basic BVI trip on a charter
boat!!!
Bob can't use a Radar
Bob can't navigate
Bob can't sail into a slip

Bob does try though.... lame as those attempts are in his very limited world
of sail.

CM