Scott Vernon

Default SAILING GROUNDS

My list will pale in comparison, but;

Blue Marsh Lake, Pa
Fla. Keys
Atlantic, off Daytona Fla.
Marsh Creek Resovoir, Pa
Outer Banks NC
Ocean City MD
Chesapeake Bay, from norhtern tip to VA line.

--
Scotty
S/V Lisa Marie

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Okay.... I'm taking a quick poll to see if Bob is the only poster here

with
such a limited sailing area.

Please just give us an idea of where you've sailed, lakes, oceans, bays,
countries...... I'll start:

Great Slave Lake, NWT
Hudson's Bay - Rankin Yacht Club
Beaufort Sea - Tuktoyaktuk
Bahamas, Eluthra, & Exuma Cays
British Virgin Islands - all of it
Jamaica - Montego Bay to Negril
Brasil - Florinopolis to Bombinas and Porto Alegra /Recife
American Samoa - Pago Pago Yacht Club
Western Samoa - Upolu to Savai'i
Tonga - Am Samoa to Tonga return [ Pago-Vava'u]
British Columbia
Nova Scotia
New Brunswick
Prince Edward Island
Ontario
Quebec

I know it's not a lot and many have sailed more areas.... but compared to
I mean let's face it... Bob hasn't even done a basic BVI trip on a charter
boat!!!
Bob can't use a Radar
Bob can't navigate
Bob can't sail into a slip

Bob does try though.... lame as those attempts are in his very limited

world
of sail.

CM