basskisser

Default Off Topic -- Has anyone seen the memo Hannity is discussing?

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
... made a shambles of commonly excepted protocol,

A protocol is a set of procedures or behaviors

One more thing -- I believe the word you were seeking is "accepted", a
"...commonly accepted protocol...". A "commonly excepted protocol" would
be one routinely disregarded by parties involved, so it would be difficult
to make a shambles of that, no?

That's okay John, I'll make sure to read your posts, and report any
spelling or grammatical errors to you, also, okay? What are those --
things? You stated "One more thing--" I don't believe that is proper
punctuation.