katysails

Default How to pith a toad (non-excretory)

Taddy related:
(BTW if you visit Oz, just remember, before picking up a venomous
snake, large fanged monitor lizard,toothy water rat (mandatory
sailing content), slashing possum or piddling koala, check that
it's been in the freezer beforehand so that its true personality
shines through while you handle it)

That's ok...we don't refrigerate our skunks...or our porcupines...and you'd
be hard pressed to find a freezer big enough to stick a Michigan brown bear
in, let alone the argument that would ensue over the stuffing...the coyotes
are reclusive enough in Michigan that most never see one, but you do hear
them at night...i'm sure there's a fool out there that would think they're
cuddly...and then there's the Mississauga rattler who does like to hide in
the leaves and doesn't make a very large sound so you get bit about the same
time you hear the rattle....we just let idiots go out there and become more
projects for the Darwin Award people....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse