DSK

Default How to pith a toad (non-excretory)

katysails wrote:
He didn't kill the thing and lop off its' head for the State to examine????

Nope. he tried to pick it up, it tore the beejeezus out of him (lucky it
didn't get his neck), and he dropped it (of course) and it ran off into
the woods.

That was idiotic enough, but to shrug off the possibility of rabies is
moronic IMHO. It's been too long since "Old Yeller" was aired....

... I
don't go near a "dead" possum without a shovel in my hands.....

I keep a small stock .22 shorts for just such occasions (and of course,
a shovel). Nobody misses a 'possum except possibly the owls.

What's even funnier is the reaction of these suburban geniuses to the
presence (or even the mention) of snakes.

DSK