Scout

Default How to pith a toad (non-excretory)

reminds me of the time one of my students slung my brand new sling
psychrometer too close to a lab bench, smashing both mercury bulbs against
the corner of the bench and sending shards of glass and droplets of Hg
everywhere.
Here is what he said: "ooopsy"
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote

{snip} hold firmly by the back legs so that it doesn't fly across the
laboratory on the up swing,
swing around one's head then bring it down hard so that the head cracks
against the edge of the laboratory bench (not so hard that
its head snaps off and flies across the laboratory). {snip}