katysails

Default How to pith a toad (non-excretory)

I thought cane toads were deadly poisonous?

We did similar experiments in A&P with frogs...we'd anesthetize them with
chloroform, slice them open, and put drops of digitalis on their hearts to
watch them have heart attacks....only the guy I shared a lab table with was
a physician's son with a warm heart...he brought a suture kit and we sewed
our frog back up...she survived for about 2 weeks (yes, we knew she was a
she....full of eggs....as a future OB-GYN, my lab partner also performed an
oopherectomy....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse