Peter Wiley

Default WEAPONS OF CHOICE - Aussies try 'sword control'

In article , Flying Tadpole
wrote:

Martin Baxter wrote:

Peter Wiley wrote:

Fortunately I have a machine shop, a cement mixer and a boat.

So you're all set if Jimmy Hoffa shows up! ;-o

Yeah. You can tell he's from Sydney, can't you! Notice the
cunning way he failed to mention his rolls of chicken wire,
too...

If you use enough concrete, you don't need the chicken wire.

Some years ago when we were putting in deep sea moorings (5000m of
water) we used to embed the top half of a Barbie doll in the concrete
block, up to her waist in the cement. Eventually, as always happens,
someone sans SOH complained and we had to desist.

My daughters always did wonder where their broken Barbie dolls went.....

PDW