Jim Cate

Default Ribeyes Steaks and grilled aspergrass

Joe,

I'm assuming that this offer isn't good anymore. However, I tried to
send you some emails offering to bring you some cold Coronas if you let
me see your boat sometime. Can't seem to get the message to you through
all the SPAM filters.

Jim

Joe wrote:

Jim Cate,

Since your the only Texan here since that guy who did bad bottom job
cartoons (which I meet sailing one day) Im inviting you over for some
angus ribeyes, merlot wine and my secret grilled aspergrass. The
steaks will cut like butter and you will be amazed with all the fixins
Miss Terry can come up with. After dinner we can have a brandy or 8, a
fine Romeo & Juliet cuban cigar and enjoy the best sunset view that
ClearLake has to offer. If you like, we will dink up into the wildlife
refuge. Bring the little lady along, and we will even fix some grub
for the little ones if you can not find a sitter.

Let me know.

Best Regards,

Joe