Seahag

Default We're Back!

Right now I'm working on the exterior teak. I finally got Cetol on the cap
rail under the taffrail. We've finally come up with a do-able plan for the
mainmast support rebuild, so that might happen soon. The weather's getting
pretty hot and sticky so I don't know how much I can do.

Seahag

"Bart Senior" wrote:
You must have some plans. What's next for the boat?

Seahag wrote

I gave up making plans a long time ago. We almost cancelled the haul

out
'cuz Bill had to shoot Regan's funeral. (He was on the capitol steps

and
did all the crane shots.) Hopefully we'll cruise around locally and

learn
how she handles.

Seahag

"Bart Senior" wrote:

Good luck. What are your plans for the season?