Bart Senior

Default We're Back!

Good luck. What are your plans for the season?

Bart

Seahag wrote
The haul out was like a mini vacation! Port Annapolis is a lovely place

haul, very friendly people and beautiful grounds. They have enough
elevation to have a view over Back Creek complete with a gazebo and

several
secluded picnic areas. Laundry, swimming pool, and restaurant to boot.

If
I wasn't saving for the rig I'd move there in a heart beat! It was great
getting away from the dock nazi for a time.

The bottom was in pretty good shape for 3 1/2 years; only a few barnacles

on
the pad areas and a few starter blisters here and there. (Woolsey Neptune
if anyone was wondering. ) I'm in big trouble at work...it only took me 1
1/2 hours to sand the whole bottom:^) I even found time to tart up the

name
boards on the bow.

The engine worked great, although Bill found the set screw was missing

from
the coupling, so we are really looking forward to traveling a bit this
season. I guess he had way less confidence in his rebuild than I did!
I've been burned out working on this boat for some time, but I'm feeling
inspired again!

Seahag