Jonathan Ganz

Default Hunter Rigging

Don't lie. You race for fags, I mean flags.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:36:00 GMT, Marc wrote this
crap:

Its really amazing. Someone posted to the hunter forum about the best
options to get on the 365. All the replies were adament about the in
mast furler. My slip neighbor has that boat and rig and as you said,
it doesn't sailworth a poot. I suggested to the forum that they forget
the in mast furling, opt for the full roached main, and buy a good set
of lazy jacks, stack pack , dutchman or other sail handling system,
with single line reefing. Mild ****storm ensued. These jokers just
don't get it. the HP's in the main. I've sailed the boat with a full
main, and it is fast.

I've raced against some. It's not fast.