jps

Default OT I am ashamed

"JohnH" wrote in message

What position am I so hypocritical about. Do you not find the idea of

televising
funerals very tasteful?

You're the one making a mountain out of a molehill. The White House is so
stupid and mistrusting of Americans, it doesn't want us to know kids are
getting killed and will do whatever it can to make certain it's not covered.

No one suggested televising funerals. Just don't ban the press from access
to the body bags coming off the planes.

Give the kids who're wounded proper medical attention in a timely fashion.
Don't charge kids wounded in Iraq $8.25 a day for hospital meals. Don't
**** with their benefits, don't cut off their combat pay, give them all
bullet proof vests, not just two thirds of them.

Seems like this'd be a no-brainer for Republicans, who'da thunk the White
House would act so much in bad faith with the very people they're asking to
put their lives on the line.

This seems to once again come down to the old Republican adage, "We'll make
sure you get born, you do the rest." In other words, even in the perilous
service of your country, you need to look out for yourself, 'cause GW Bush
and his cabinet sure aren't going to.