Jonathan Ganz

Default Oh! The Humanity!!!!

I don't use a whisker pole on my boat. I was talking about a different
one.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Wing on wing is easy and comfortable if you know what you're doing.
If you have to use a whisker pole to do it, it's even easier. We

typically
don't need one because of the relatively short distances involved on the
bay. However, if coming back from the Farallons or other places, then
we usually put one up.

On a Cal 20 the whisker pole must be smaller than a broomstick right?

Joe

FYI, you're an idiot.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 16 Jun 2004 04:06:15 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

We
use our for wing & wing all the time.

Why would you go wing & wing if you weren't racing? Obviously you
need one for windward leewards while racing JAM. But wing & wing is
the slowest point of sail, and if you were out for a daysail, you
wouldn't want to.

Going dead downwind is slow, sweaty, and uncomfortable. Unless you
were racing, it's a poor direction to pick.

The bottom line here is that you are just a ****head, who's making up
stuff as he goes along. You've been busted bigtime.