Peter Wiley

Default Racist President Dead

In article , OzOne wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:58:54 GMT, "Maxprop"
scribbled thusly:

Communes work fine where people live a basic lifestyle, been doing it
for thousands of years.

Since I'm obviously not making myself understood, would you care to provide
some examples of successful communism or communes? Not just
generalizations, please.

Max

You want specific communes or can I just point you to New Guinea,

....... until the arrival of Western culture and consumer goods.

many
Pacific and Torres Strait islands,

Ditto.

Far Nth of Oz,

Ditto.

Africa, Sth America
thousands of years...

Haven't been there, can't comment from personal experience.

In summary then, Oz is saying that communes work successfully just as
long as there isn't an alternative.

PDW