Walt

Default You get the funniest things in the mail.

"A.Melon" wrote:

Bush needs more money for correct-the-record ads...

Bush needs more money because he's spent it like an [ob]sailor on shore
leave and is running out.

His burn rate is astonishingly high.* He's already spent over $128M
(out of the $200M he's raised) as of the beginning of May.** Seems he
has applied the same fiscal discipline to running his campaign as he has
to running the country.

I mean, the Bush campaign actually sent me an autographed glossy
photograph of dear leader semi-suitable for framing and personally
endorsed to Walt Askier. Hello? If they're so cluless about whom to
ask for money that they're wasting resources asking me, they're just
about as clueless as they come.

--
//-Walt
//