DSK

Default Jim Cate a NO Show

Bobsprit wrote:

... I'll never end up in a trawler.

Because you can't afford one, and nobody would invite you.

Anyway, since you're too stupid to get this point I'll remind you one
more time... I still have two sailboats, still sail often, still
occasionally have front row seats in races. You claim to sail a lot but
onviously know little and you avoid racing because you know you'd get
dusted.

... I like sailing too much.

Then why don't you actually go sailing? So far you seem to spend all
your time auctioning junk on E-Bay and playing with your sock puppets.

It's been said before... Bubbles, you're nuts!

DSK