Doug Kanter

Default OT I am ashamed

"JohnH" wrote in message

I sure don't recall seeing the body bags being
unloaded at Travis during the Vietnam war. What would be the purpose?

Hmm. I remember seeing plenty of pictures. My father says this is what woke
him up, after a period of believing whatever Washington was spewing. He
turned on a dime. One day, he was Mr Gung Ho, WWII former torpedo bomber
pilot, telling me a should follow in his footsteps. Next day, he was saying
that when he was fighting, there was a clear cause, but that someone was
beginning to stink with the Vietnam war.