katysails

Default Towing Dinghy?

Donal erroneously said:
Trust me! The dog *can* swim.

Not all dogs can swim. A dog just drowned outside the harbor at Muskegon
Lake last week when it fell off the boat without a life jacket...many dogs
become frantic and ingest water when they panic and go down...and some dogs
don't have the body to be able to keep themselves afloat, like
bulldogs....we had bulldogs when I was a kid and took them to the
lake..they'd sink like rocks.....their legs weren't long enough to paddle to
keep themselves afloat and their shoulders were too heavy to lift their
heads out of the water....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse