Donal

Default Towing Dinghy?

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
Loki is the boat; Molly is the dog.

Molly will try to go where we lead, but she does hesitate. We found the
lifejacket, which has a big handle on it, makes things easy - when she

feels you
lift with the handle she knows she's going.

For swimming, we started using the float to give her easy access both up

and
down. Its funny, even though she's a Portuguese Water Dog, she prefers

the
float to actually swimming. Maybe this year she'll do better - we're told

it
really takes a few years to learn how to swim efficiently.

What rubbish! Dogs can swim without lifejackets. Just chuck the mutt
into the water and watch her.

Trust me! The dog *can* swim.

Regards

Donal