Maxprop

Default Towing Dinghy?

"katysails" wrote in message

We keep the life hacket on Choppie in the water, roo and wwhile in the
donghy...he has the same "water dog" problem...goes in willingly but won't
swim a lick without the life jacket..prefers to stand on his hind legs
walking out until he's shoulder height standing upright...really
weird....the labs and goldens don't seem to have these
proclivities....haven't tried him on a float, yet...maybe that would
work....

Not sure this is a poodle thing, Katy. Niki loves to swim. She fetches a
floating dumbbell, occasionally diving under it and snagging it in her mouth
while broaching. We can't keep her in the dinghy anymore.

Max